Aug 19, 2010

TTFN

I apologize in advance; this post has no pictures.

I’ve done a few itty, bitty hand stitching projects lately while I postponed trouble-shooting Viggo. Once I gathered the will to tackle his “illness” it was fairly simple. When all else fails, clean out the lint, oil the shuttle, and replace the needle {even if you just did it a week ago}.

All the crayon rolls are now done, and wrapped. We’ll mail them off this weekend {along with the beanbags and a non-sewn gift} while we’re in the states. And once we get back I’ll give you some pics of the hand stitching I’ve been doing. I’ll be doing more this weekend as I am *not* taking Viggo on a road trip with me.

Also…I forgot to sew one day {again}. But this time I’m not starting over. It really was an honest-to-goodness mistake. If I had remembered I would have sewn. Seriously…if I’m in bed, falling asleep, and I remember I need to sew I *will* get up again. But if I don’t remember until the following morning there’s not much to be done, is there?

Have a good weekend! Wish I could say mine would be relaxing…but it should be exciting!

sigsew

1 comment:

  1. exciting weekends are nice sometimes though!

    I am making a Crayon Roll for Sam this weekend, and quite excited about it. Thanks for your blog and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Comments please!