Jan 8, 2011

Week 1

{all sewing done by machine unless otherwise indicated}

  • Jan 1: by hand, felt owl ornament inspired by Juicy Bits 131 {completed}
  • Jan 2: by hand, felt mistletoe {begun} 
  • Jan 3: by hand, felt mistletoe {continued}
  • Jan 4: new hair clip/band holder for MiniDork; and a hanging bookshelf {from the Penny Carnival tutorial} IMG_5479
  • Jan 5: a bed pocket, and a cloud pillow for MiniDork’s room; a failed attempt at a doll dress
  • Jan 6: Pajama pillow; doll skirt, begun working on Lucy’s i-Spy quiltIMG_5481
  • Jan 7: continued working on Lucy’s i-Spy quilt

I almost forgot to sew last night. I was drifting off to sleep when I remembered. So I dragged myself out of bed and sewed together a few squares for Lucy’s quilt. Today I was smart and sewed not long after getting up. I’m working on a post about the pillow I made for her. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to finish and publish the post next week. Right now the sewing is more pressing than the blogging. I’ve got a few more days before I’m back to work so I want to spend my time getting projects done.

sigsew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments please!