Jul 10, 2010

Sewing Machine Cover

The first project I completed {successfully} with Viggo was a variation of the sewing machine cover tutorial by Sparkle Power. After all, my new love deserves to be cared for and protected from dust. I used one less fabric, and I forgot the second set of ties. But it gets the job done. Viggo is a somewhat awkward shape so it looks a little funny on him. But I don’t think he minds.
sewing machine cover tutorial
Don’t you think he looks cozy in there?sewing machine cover tutorial 
He did come with a hard cover, but it’s quite large. And I’d like Viggo to actually be able to fit in the nook I’ve reserved for him on my craft desk/shelf combo {picture to come of my work space as soon as I get it clean}.
Now, a question for anybody reading this, when was Viggo made? He’s a White 954 but neither the manual nor Google can tell me when the 954 was manufactured. I’d really like to learn a little bit more about my machine so if you have any leads please leave them in the comments.
sigsew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments please!